Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Best Alarm/Remote Start for $200ish???

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #41
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I can't even clean this thread properly.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #42
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobox View Post
You posted an answer to a question that wasn't asked. I don't care about what you think about remote starts. All I wanted to know which is the best. If someone steals my truck because of a remote start, oh well I'll start over with the insurance money Thinking if you hide the brain will keep a vehicle from getting stolen you are sadly mistaken. They could just drag it on a flatbed and poof its gone and some hidden item isn't going to make the whole truck invisible. If you would have just posted what the thread asked for we wouldn't be to this point so bravo to you. Maybe someone should unstealth your brain cause it seems like to keeping you from doing the simple task of Q&A. So your answer is no remote start.... got it thanks for your input.

Yeah I'm in the wrong here. If people actually read questions and answer what was actually asked we might be able to help each other instead of name calling and bickering. Maybe its a PR language barrier. Now because of you and us3r this thread is fucked so bravo to you aswell. I'm def above all this so y'all 2 have a ball posting answers to questions that were never asked.
This site isn't about just you. This thread was fucked from the get go because of your initial response. There is no need to instigate shit and it will not be tolerated. The answers you received may not have suited your specific question, but they will be helpful to some one down the road who may search the subject matter.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I can't even clean this thread properly.
Use the big broom....

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread