Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Charging Warning Light!

Old 09-08-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
Hardware is on a distinguished road

Hardware's Tacoma Gallery
Charging Warning Light!

This morning when I started my '06 to go to work, I noticed the red battery warning light stayed on. I checked the battery and it's showing a green light (full charge).

The owner's manual indicates that if this light comes on, stop immediately and call your Toyota dealer (whatever) and that it could be the accessory belt. I checked the belt quickly and it seemed fine.

I'm guessing either the belt's slipping or bad alternator? Possibly a bad belt tensioner?

Any advice?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:43 AM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
check the alt......