1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

has anyone wired a 12volt guy e locker harness?

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by Stout890, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Oct 18, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    Stout890

Stout890 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmdale ca
    Vehicle:
    99 prerunner sr5
    10" sub, OME881 on Bilstein's, 3" all-pro leaf springs with billies in the back, JBA UCA's, bed cover with custom LED lighting, k&n intake and DT headers, OEM E-locker in the rear. 32" BFG KO2 on steel D window wheels, suicide knob. rebuilt 3RZ w/ stage 1 cam and balance shaft delete . big 3 mod, all new suspension and body mount bushings. cat back magnaflow exhaust.
    how did you rout the harness and what length did you use? i have a 1st gen extra cab and am thinking either 15 or 17.5....also how much slack did you have in the harness going from frame to axle to allow for articulation?

2. Oct 19, 2011 at 9:54 AM
    Stout890

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmdale ca
    Vehicle:
    99 prerunner sr5
    10" sub, OME881 on Bilstein's, 3" all-pro leaf springs with billies in the back, JBA UCA's, bed cover with custom LED lighting, k&n intake and DT headers, OEM E-locker in the rear. 32" BFG KO2 on steel D window wheels, suicide knob. rebuilt 3RZ w/ stage 1 cam and balance shaft delete . big 3 mod, all new suspension and body mount bushings. cat back magnaflow exhaust.
    Morning bump...I know a lot of guys swear by this harness

3. Oct 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM
    Stout890

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmdale ca
    Vehicle:
    99 prerunner sr5
    Well iv been e mailing him and I guess 11' harness is for a front locker and he says 15' is for a std rear locker and 17.5 was ordered by a guy with a double cab. I guess I'll probably just go with the 17.5 since I'd rather have slack than a harness that doesn't reach

4. Nov 8, 2011 at 11:29 AM
    Stout890

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmdale ca
    Vehicle:
    99 prerunner sr5
    bump..about to order would be great to know what size works best for the ext cab 1st gen

Products Discussed in

To Top