Here's the deal: I have a 2010 TRD offroad and absolutely enjoy using the rear locker. I would like to install a front locker to add further capability. Currently my setup is stock, but I plan to have a short lift and go to 33" tires.
Heres the thoughts/questions that I have:
(1) I dont want to void my warranty just yet with a SAS.
(2) Its rare and seldom that I go offroad, but I like having the "ace up the sleeve" when needed.
(3) I have seen ARB up front (part #121), but I was hoping for Eaton E locker or Auburn ECTED to keep it electric and avoid going the air actuated route.
(4) Does Eaton or Auburn make a selectable that fits in a tacoma?
(5) Would I have to upgrade anything else?
(6) Would CVs have to be upgraded?
I dont plan to punish my truck, but I would like to know that it could take it given the option!