Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Rear Window in double cab goes down will not raise. Please help!!

Old 02-25-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
BIG COMA is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
BIG COMA's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Rear Window in double cab goes down will not raise. Please help!!

Okay, heres the problem in my 08 Coma double cab. Rear passenger window lowers just fine but will not raise. I can raise the window w the drivers side control panel. Any idea on where to begin looking for fix. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 02-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
A buddy told me it was the switch or something the same thing happened to my wifes f150 on the passenger side
Old 02-25-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
BIG COMA is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
BIG COMA's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Ten fo. I need to look in to that. I was thinking it can't be the motor or actuator because I can still raise from drivers side. Any idea where to get a good deal on switch?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:19 AM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay maybe