Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

bed extender under a bak flip G2?

Old 03-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!
mdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mdkingen's Tacoma Gallery
bed extender under a bak flip G2?

Anybody had any experience with what bed extender type products will and will not fit under a G2 bak flip on a 2012?
Old 03-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
Broseph Stalin will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Broseph Stalin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdkingen View Post
Anybody had any experience with what bed extender type products will and will not fit under a G2 bak flip on a 2012?
i don't see why not as long as your bed extender doesnt utilize your rail systemor protrude about that level
Old 03-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!
mdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mdkingen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
i don't see why not as long as your bed extender doesnt utilize your rail systemor protrude about that level
I thought about that. But kind of hard to tell looking at pictures on line. Hoping for some first hand experience. Thanks