Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Best place to order OEM parts

Old 07-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kyle
99tacosupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Best place to order OEM parts

I am looking to buy a new timing belt and water pump. I want to go OEM on at least the water pump, do you guys know any places that have better prices than the local stealership?
Old 07-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Also try Camelback Toyota. They're a vendor on TW and located in AZ. They blew away my local stealership on pricing, even with shipping and I'm in Boston so it had to go cross country. Aside from great pricing, their customer service was excellent!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/cam...-toyota-parts/