Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

switches killed battery (i think)

Old 01-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #1
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
switches killed battery (i think)

ok first off, im on my phone, so I don't have pics. I was wiring up all my lights last night, I used the mini add a circut and used one fuse from interior panel, and the two other ones from the engine bay fuse box, I wired everything up they worked, the interior fuse was switched hot, the other two are constant hot, ok so I figure all is good, so I go inside for the night, then I come out In the morning, and turn the key clicks couple times and died, I had to go to school fast, so I just pulled power from switches jumped the truck and left. the switches were turned off when I went in for the night, so im really confused as to what could have drained the battery.any ideas?