Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

How fast is your tacoma?

Old 01-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
Dizzle is on a distinguished road
Dizzle's Tacoma Gallery
How fast is your tacoma?

im new to this thing but what better way to introduce a new person like myself into this thing with a glimpse of what ur beloved tacoma is packing under the hood.i just got mine a lil under a year ago and ive done lil tweaks on it and have gotten my xrunner to 260 hp i know pretty slow but a s/c is on its way (when i win the lotto) but i wanna know what your tacoma is packing under the hood cuz i mite challenge u tacoheads to a race sumtime.lol
Old 01-10-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Yeah lets race on a dirt track!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle View Post
im new to this thing but what better way to introduce a new person like myself into this thing with a glimpse of what ur beloved tacoma is packing under the hood.i just got mine a lil under a year ago and ive done lil tweaks on it and have gotten my xrunner to 260 hp i know pretty slow but a s/c is on its way (when i win the lotto) but i wanna know what your tacoma is packing under the hood cuz i mite challenge u tacoheads to a race sumtime.lol
260 @ the wheels, you got a pretty quick truck. @ the flywheel, you might want to slap on that S/C before you mess w/the BLUE DEVIL, LOL, oh yeah then you can follow me back to the starting line on a good oh trail...

Welcome to TW
Old 01-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Well i havent been to the track yet but on the highway my truck starts to float at about 85-90 and gets a little hairy after 100 i have been to 102 for just a couple of seconds. if i stay at 80 its does pretty good but dam it sucks gas. Towing a uhaul trailer 6x8 running between 75-80 i only got 13.5 mpg
Old 01-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #10
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
I can maintain the speed limit, so it goes fast enough....

Marc M
Old 01-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfanxd View Post
i'll race ya on a mud track.

Welcome.
x2! :d
Old 01-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #12
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock 3.4. It's faster than the 5 luggers that don't have blowers, turbos, or have had an engine swap.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #13
Dizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Welcome to TW! Yeah lets race on a dirt track!!!
haha naw my x will get stuck in the mud how bout at a drift track
Old 01-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #14
Dizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Your truck might be able to beat my truck, but my dad can beat up your dad.
lol
Old 01-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I raped a geo once.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #16
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I raped a geo once.
Is that legal?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #17
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Is that legal?
If its consensual
Old 01-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #18

Quote:
If its consensual
Hmmmm.....and yet, still rape?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #19
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Edit:I fucked a geo once
Old 01-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #20

Quote:
edit:i fucked a geo once
lmao!!