1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wiring Diagram Experts needed

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by BradyT88, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Nov 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    BradyT88

BradyT88 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Just did this 2Lo mod and am trying to understand exactly what is going on in the A.D.D. electrically.
    [​IMG]

In the ADD Actuator Assembly portion, I understand that DM1 and DM2 are running the actual motor to move the ADD into place, but what are the ADD, DL1, and DL2 wires doing? I don't recognize that symbol. Are they sensors that detect whether the ADD is engaged or not?

Thanks

2. Nov 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    S/C, URD fuel Upgrade, 2.2 Pulley, URD crank pulley, Truetrax locker, custom exhaust, plx, scangauge, D/P mod, amsoil drop in, 18x9.5 stern hyperblacks, ACA projectors, Grillcraft blackmesh, Performance Products valance, R/C Tails, B&M Short shifter, QA1 Coilovers all the way around, upgraded strut rod bars with heim joints, poly bushings everywhere lol, 1st model Streetacos bolt on four link!
    Looks to be an internal relay switch, when the other functions are satisfied it looks to trip the switch allowing the ground and completion of circuit. Why it's drawn in a swing gate manner I am not really sure. It looks also as if the switch acts as a bypass to the actual internal relay also.

3. Nov 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    BradyT88

BradyT88 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ok. Thanks I think I understand it now.

Products Discussed in

To Top