Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

need fuel filling help!!

Old 01-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
nortontyler69 is on a distinguished road
Name: tyler
nortontyler69's Tacoma Gallery
need fuel filling help!!

I have a 02 taco TRD 3.4 auto, i had the recalls fixed last yr and now im having probloms filling up with gas, it is like my tank is full of air cuz it will shoot the gas right back out. I have put in new lines and a tank in and i em still have the same problom has anyone had the same thing or have any idea as to what it could be?? please anything will help!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
BUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: KC-135A/R Crew Chief NKAWTG
BUZZCUT's Tacoma Gallery
it may not be venting properly. make sure they arent plugged or kinked.