Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Blue Sea Fuse Block Install

Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Blue Sea Fuse Block Install

Another thread on Blue Sea Fuse Block install. I know there are several of these around, but each one was useful to me, so I am adding mine in hopes it will be useful to someone else. Enjoy.

Step 1. Find something to make plate out of. I am cheap. The shop has too many safety signs already!

After it was cut

Edges were a little rough.

Found this at Pepboys $2.99.

Heated it with a heat gun to help mold it into place

Used some Techflex to tidy up the wiring.

Everthing is tight on the 2012. I can still open the small fuse block.

Mounted the relays on the firewall out of the way. Labeled them for future trouble shooting.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice clean install, looks good.