1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

duralast gold?!

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by El TacoBender, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Feb 6, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    El TacoBender

El TacoBender [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Manuel
    always moving
    Vehicle:
    '03 taco sr5,4x4,v6
    -K&N CAI
    what battery would be good for my truck? im gona put accessories on it and what it to have enough juice for those things.

2. Feb 7, 2013 at 5:49 PM
    MrTacoma

MrTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma Base v6
    None
    I work part time at Autozone when I'm not at school..Duralast Gold batteries or Duralast Red batteries seem to have a pretty good track record they don't come back cause of manufacturers default very often..at least not at my store, the golds seem last people 5-7 years and there way more cranking amps and cold cranking then OEM, the gold has a 3 yr free replacement period and 8 warranty since batteries last average 5 years ish they pro-rate the next so keep buying batteries from there, I have a Kirkland battery my truck for two and half years with no corrision at all on it that I got for half price of an autozone battery but autozone battery comes with the warranty which increases its value.

3. Feb 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM
    tacoma guy

tacoma guy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Phoenix Az.
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Prerunner TRD
    Bilstein 5100's on all four corners. Front set @ 0 with OME 883x coils. Alcon leaf springs. Viper Alarm. Wet Okole seat covers. WeatherTech Floor liners front and back. Oem Toyota chrome exhaust tip. ARE Shell. America Outlaw Wheels.
    I have to agree with MrTacoma. For years I used nothing but sears Diehard. Then about 8 years ago I switched to the Autozone Duralast Gold. My 1st. one lasted 5 years befor needing to be replaced. Nothing but Duralast Gold for me !:D

Products Discussed in

To Top