Notices

duralast gold?!

Old 02-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
El TacoBender is on a distinguished road
Air Force: VM
Name: Manuel
El TacoBender's Tacoma Gallery
duralast gold?!

what battery would be good for my truck? im gona put accessories on it and what it to have enough juice for those things.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
MrTacoma is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
MrTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco91 View Post
what battery would be good for my truck? im gona put accessories on it and what it to have enough juice for those things.
I work part time at Autozone when I'm not at school..Duralast Gold batteries or Duralast Red batteries seem to have a pretty good track record they don't come back cause of manufacturers default very often..at least not at my store, the golds seem last people 5-7 years and there way more cranking amps and cold cranking then OEM, the gold has a 3 yr free replacement period and 8 warranty since batteries last average 5 years ish they pro-rate the next so keep buying batteries from there, I have a Kirkland battery my truck for two and half years with no corrision at all on it that I got for half price of an autozone battery but autozone battery comes with the warranty which increases its value.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
I have to agree with MrTacoma. For years I used nothing but sears Diehard. Then about 8 years ago I switched to the Autozone Duralast Gold. My 1st. one lasted 5 years befor needing to be replaced. Nothing but Duralast Gold for me !