Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Axle and Ratios.

Old 02-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #1
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Axle and Ratios.

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should be asking this in the technical thread but I'm trying to find out what axle the TRD Offroad 2009 V6 tacoma has and the gear ratio. I already tried using the uselss 'search' tab to no avail.
I recently totalled my Frontier last saturday. I'm looking at buying the Taco and would like to know all the nitty gritty details. Who makes the best mid travel kit? Upper and lower control arms, spindle, coilovers, remote resevoir shocks for rear, leaf springs. Is there somebody you guys always go to for this stuff? For the Frontier it was a company called PRG, and basically nobody was better. Calmini and fabtech sucked by making comercial show lifts. Spacers, drop brackets, blocks and bolts for the rear and sold it for 3 grand. Sorry I'm new, just trying to learn about the Tacoma! Thanks guys, my searching has just begun
Old 04-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should be asking this in the technical thread but I'm trying to find out what axle the TRD Offroad 2009 V6 tacoma has and the gear ratio. I already tried using the uselss 'search' tab to no avail.
Well, I have to say, that it works just fine for me.