Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Floors from FJ

Old 02-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Floors from FJ

I was thinking about making my floors like on the FJ... The rubber floor. Has anyone done it or thought about doing it too? Who could make it work?
Old 02-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think the only way you will be able to is if you pull the carpet and Herculine/Rhino/Line-x them. I have the FJ and the rubberized flooring is a molded system with the carpet padding underneath.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
So you dont think weathertech or anyone could do anything like that?

Dang because cleaning carpets is not my favorite thing to do
Old 02-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a bad thing???
Old 02-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have been thinking about doing this as well. Im not a fan of carpet floors in a truck. I did this to a friends Ford, and there was a kit at JC Whitney. It was an easy swap. I havent checked to see if they have a kit for the Tacoma yet.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Thanks Chris. Let me know because i want it to get done asap
Old 02-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you guys don't accidentally herculine your hootus...
Old 02-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Uh.. yeah... it pisses people off. Myself included.
My bad man
Old 02-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Alright Thanks Chris. Let me know because i want it to get done asap
Just search around on JCWhiteny.com or whatever their web site is called, and see if they have a kit.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
If you do it, let me know. I've been contemplating having the interior done in line x or rhino and then just putting down some weather techs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Make sure you guys don't accidentally herculine your hootus...
That shit was a classic. Glad to see someone on here who knows it.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

there was a thread on it here somewhere... that's how I learned about it...
Old 02-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #13

Un bump...........
Old 02-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
If you do it, let me know. I've been contemplating having the interior done in line x or rhino and then just putting down some weather techs.

Alright i will do. What about wires if say i do, do the Herculiner? and then the Weathertechs?
Old 02-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bump

just kidding..

No wonder you're about to pass me in posts.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Hes the TW post whore........ What can he say????
Old 02-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #17
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Hes the TW post whore........ What can he say????
Nothing.... absolutely nothing... other than... don't herculine your hootus...
Old 02-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
^^^
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #19
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post

Quote:
there was a thread on it here somewhere... that's how I learned about it...
The hootus story is probably the greatest one ever told.

I think you found it here.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #20
Mayor of TW

^^
there it is...

one of my favorite stories of all time...