Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

HELP ! Airbag light is on and speedo doesnt work

Old 02-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
HELP ! Airbag light is on and speedo doesnt work

SO yeah i took the 06 out to an off road park today went through some mud holes and then i get done but now my Ac wont come on like the fan blows but compressor wont turn on . the Airbag light is bright red idk why that is on and the speedo doesnt work is this a sensor issue ?? a fuse ? help is greatly appreciated
Old 02-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
NO back up lights no turn signals no cruise control what did i disconnect ? or blow
Old 02-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Check fuses sir. Underhood and under dash.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
ok i just found the ig1 fuse popped i replaced it and everything goes back to normal but as soon as i stop the fuse pops again and everything shuts down
Old 02-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
so something is popping the fuse now maybe it has mud somewhere ?? and when i shift into reverse it doesnt beep or reverse lights dont come on
Old 02-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #6
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

As soon as you stop what? When exactly does it blow?
Old 02-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #7
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
when i came to the stop sign at the end of my street the ig1 fuse popped again like everything went back to normal when i replaced that fuse
Old 02-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
BroBraBlahBlah

When you hit the brake it popped? Or came to a complete stop? Gotta find out exactly when it blows to track this down
Old 02-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #9
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
honestly i didnt see when it did i got up to about 20mph and all the pretty warning lights came back on
Old 02-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
do you have towing package? if so check the wire harness at the back of the truck.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #11
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanv View Post
do you have towing package? if so check the wire harness at the back of the truck.
This sounds like an excellent place to start. Especially after going out in the mud.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #12
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Like I bent the bracket and so now the plug itself hangs down what am I looking for In this. ?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #13
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
You have a short look for bare wire or just remove the harness
Old 02-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #14
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
I found it who would of known a bent pin in the connector would ground all that
Old 02-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgkilla View Post
I found it who would of known a bent pin in the connector would ground all that
Good find!! Glad you got it figured out.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #16
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
so if you wanna piss someone off with a Tacoma just bend one of the pins where it touches the center it shuts down everything