Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

swap bench for buckets

Old 03-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
MIKE DURBIN is on a distinguished road
MIKE DURBIN's Tacoma Gallery
swap bench for buckets

howdy, I need some tec advice--Saturday I bought some buckets from a salvage title--a 2012 pre runner 4 door 4wd to put in my new 2013 reg cab 2wd. I guess what I want to know is what kind of problems can I run into. first off I am not a very good handyman. the guy that sold them said no problem just remove the bench --unplug the cords and bolt in the buckets. and the cords will interchange. sounds to easy. any advice from a pro would be helpful. thanks mike durbin
Old 03-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the seats? I don't suppose they had more for sale? How much did you pay? TIA
Old 03-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
MIKE DURBIN is on a distinguished road
MIKE DURBIN's Tacoma Gallery
buckets

san diego for 200.00 ea---new seats from a salvage title and no there are no more. l0ok at pro car by scat in Redondo beach ca--they have a seat just like Toyota called elete but I don't know the price.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #4
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Who in their right mind names their company "SCAT ENTERPRISES INC."? Too bad some of the seats look decent. I was hoping to find some buckets with airbags, like a lot of people.