Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Aftermarket Body Parts?

Old 03-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket Body Parts?

Who has used them and how did you like them? I'm in need of fenders and a bumper. I'm torn between dropping the coin for OEM parts or going the cheap rout with aftermarket.

Also, i'd like to replace these parts with base model - style fenders and bumper (no fender flares) for a more clean look.

Here's the damage. I drove into a red pole while pulling into a parking garage .
Old 03-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here's another view.

How she sits now
Old 03-31-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
well your headlights look terrible. after the accident. i think you should just give them to me
Old 03-31-2013, 02:56 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
well your headlights look terrible. after the accident. i think you should just give them to me
Lol the passenger side is held in place by shoe string and zip-ties. The tabs on top broke...
Old 04-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #5

Bump
Old 04-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #7
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea of 5 lug fenders and bedsides. I just requested a photoshop of this exact set up in the photoshop request thread.