Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Bettering my supercharger.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
05Supercharged is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
05Supercharged's Tacoma Gallery
Bettering my supercharger.

How can I better my TRD supercharger. Have a 05 TRD Sport. I herd new pulleys and stuff, but I don't know what brands and types. Fill me in if you know anything. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
You can't just throw a smaller pulley or some extra piece on without considering the overall effect...but there are LOTS of good options (Stiegmeyer Porting, URD Pulleys, 7th Injector Kits, Intake and Exhaust Improvement) but you need to make sure your fueling and EM will be able to support those upgrades.

So...Better than the website - Call (877) 887-3872 then dial 3. Talk with Gadget and build up your plan from there.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Better than the website - Call (877) 887-3872 then dial 3. Talk with Gadget and build up your plan from there.
You can't just throw a smaller pulley or some extra piece on without considering the overall effect...but there are LOTS of good options (Stiegmeyer Porting, URD Pulleys, 7th Injector Kits, Intake and Exhaust Improvement) but you need to make sure your fueling and EM will be able to support those upgrades.

So...Talk with Gadget...He'll help ya out.

Perfectly said Bruey