Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Part number?

Old 04-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Part number?

I screwed up putting a switch in and need to replace an interior part.

I have found the part here:
http://www.midatlantictoyotaparts.co...rdware/console

It is Number 5 in the second exploded diagram. Labeled "Shift Indicator". Unfortunately there are 2 part numbers. One for SR5 equipped and one for not SR5 equipped. I have the Off Road Package - which I believe includes the SR5 options. However the OR and Sport packages came with different seats and some other stuff on 06 (I assume they still do, but don't know). I don't recall any differences in the center console.

Does anyone know for sure which part I should order? I'm hoping it's the SR5 one since it is 1/3 the price. But my luck is I need the expensive one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

TL