Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Factory wiring connectors

Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
Adios is just really niceAdios is just really niceAdios is just really niceAdios is just really nice
Army: BAMF
Adios's Tacoma Gallery
Factory wiring connectors

Hey everyone this is my first contribution to TW!
From what I've been reading on here some people seem to be having issues finding OEM connectors. A couple of years back I was having the same problem when wiring up one of the race trucks. My buddy told me about a company that sells one or two connectors rather then having to buy in bulk. I've ordered from them a few times and they have great customer service. Just passing on some info here. Mods, if this belongs somewhere else please move it.

http://www.newunitedracetech.com/

PS A few months back I did a store pick up (they're located in Irvine) while I was there he showed me these quick/permenant fix shrink wrap sleeves with a ring of solder in the middle. You can melt the solder with a lighter making the connection just about permanent. On the ends it also has some rings making it very water proof! They are awesome tho. I bought about 20 of them for the garage and to keep in my truck just in case I, or anyone else has an issue on the trail.

http://www.newunitedracetech.com/sho...1413_1414.html
Old 04-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Good link, thanks for posting!