Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

1998 3.4L 5-speed Clutch Master Cylinder Removal

Old 05-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
1998 3.4L 5-speed Clutch Master Cylinder Removal

I've searched.

The FSM doesn't even have anything on the clutch system in it.

I'm trying to remove the clutch master cylinder and cannot for the life of me get that bracket (that connects to the clutch pedal) off the shaft so I can pull the fucking thing out through the firewall. Vice grips on the shaft and a wrench on the bracket... all I'm doing is turning the shaft.

Is there any other way of getting the master cylinder out?