1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MAJOR Question about "Locker Anytime Mod"

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by XR650TacomaR, May 29, 2013.

1. May 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    XR650TacomaR

XR650TacomaR [OP] Member

Member:
    Wasatch Front
    Vehicle:
    06 TRDoffroad
    Alright, so I followed this write up to the T :http://s82.photobucket.com/user/piercedtiger/media/2005LockerModWrite-up_Page_2b.png.html

I am 90% sure that every connection to the 275-217 relay from radio shack that I got was correct, I was super meticulous, heat shrinked everything and pre shrunk every female connector to fit the wire diameters before crimping, looks almost factory, BUT... the locker only engages in 4-High and 4-Lo not 2-High... What the hell did I do wrong/ how can I make the locker engage in 2-High? Honestly that was my main motivation, to be able to engage in 2-High in order to drift easier and for the sake of a more vast range of settings. I am used to pushing a button on or off in any gear (anytime mod!) in my 83' crawler for lockers... did I misread something? Does this mod really mean (add locker in 4 high and 4 lo and not 2 high? What am I missing here?

Also, locker wont disengage in either 4-high or 4-lo period... wha.. t f.

Last edited: May 29, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top