Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Looking for ARB Bumper Installation manual/instructions/video

Old 06-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #3
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go. I n exchange for the LEDS of course.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YRhBzIZA!tTDugC...y37EUmtt3tA8MM
Old 06-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #6
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I did NOT use any jacks or have any assistance.

Once the Frame mount is on, you can lift the bumper onto it and it will sit there with no issues.

Get yourself a UNI-BIT for the installation if the previous owner didnot drill the ,ast 2 holes already.

If you have aftermarket Remote resi coil overs installed you will run into issues and will need to drill holes in the bracket for them in order for the brace to bolt up.

check my build pics for the pic of it.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Do not forget to put your winch in there first and change the orientation of the release if you have one FIRST>
Old 06-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #8
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Do not forget to put your winch in there first and change the orientation of the release if you have one FIRST>
not necessary. you can put your winch after you installed your bumper by simply removing the skid plate.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #9
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. Getting an ARB wednesday and will more than likely need these instructions lol
Old 06-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
not necessary. you can put your winch after you installed your bumper by simply removing the skid plate.
Your correct. I just prefer to have the stuff done BEFORE that way I can mount easier, check angles, and such before I am trying to stuff it in from behind.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #11
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Your correct. I just prefer to have the stuff done BEFORE that way I can mount easier, check angles, and such before I am trying to stuff it in from behind.
it's probably easier to install the winch on the bumper first.

I just did the winch after i installed the bumper. it's kinda PITA to put the screws in with my fat fingers. lol
Old 06-11-2013, 12:48 AM   #13
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
it's probably easier to install the winch on the bumper first.

I just did the winch after i installed the bumper. it's kinda PITA to put the screws in with my fat fingers. lol
I helped install 5 before I did my own, so I had already ran into this issue with the nuts and bolts. Thats why I opted to do the winch when the bumper was off.

If the weather permits, I will finally do my relocation of the solenoid box today.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #17
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. You forgot to take thhose hideous LED's off though. I was checking my mail daily for them, guess you forgot.