Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Homelink will only flash rapidly, can't get it programmed.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Dano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
Dano.oh's Tacoma Gallery
Homelink will only flash rapidly, can't get it programmed.

Hey all,

I recently purchased a homelink transmitter from eBay and installed it into the center console of my Taco. The transmitter has power but when I push any of the buttons all I get is a rapid flash from the led. I have tried doing a reset (buttons 2 and 3 for 20 sec.) but all I get is the rapid flashing. I have tried checking the homelink website for troubleshooting help, as well as google searches but have not found any info other than standard programming. I have contacted homelink service but do not yet have a response.

Anyone out there had a similar problem or unique point of view to share?

Thanks,

Dan