Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Need some opinions on what you see..(plugs)

Old 06-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Need some opinions on what you see..(plugs)

Ok , figured it was time to drop some spark sticks in my truck because I wasn't sure when it had been done due to buying it used. 2012 . Anyways, picked up some stealership plugs. Pulled old ones to see this on the ceramic?? I have been turning wrenches for a good while and never seen this?
Notice the brown stains right where ceramic meets the flats...

My only guess is it is some sort of sealer on there that tarnishes , but I swear it looks like it has been leaking in between the metal and ceramic. Anyways, no Earth stopping question, just curious.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Can a mod please delete the other thread please...I was editing the original and ended up doubling post..