1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alignment, Caster/Camber problems?

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by 13Tacoma, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Jun 29, 2013 at 1:17 AM
    13Tacoma

13Tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Off-Road Silver Streak DC
    Fog Light Mod, Debadged Tailgate, Blacked out Front Grill, Removed Front Mud Flaps, 3" Lift, 4" Quantum LED's mounted behind Lower Valence-Courtesy of Kmd Garage Group Buy.
    I did a 3" lift with spacers up front and 2" blocks in back. Took it to Firestone to get an alignment done and the numbers from the print out for before measurements and current measurements are the same. Does that make sense? At bottom of printout it also says " One or more values are not within specification. Tire wear, handling and safety problems may result" I don't feel that with a 3" they would not be able to adjust caster/camber within specs. When I did my lift I was aware to where the setting were set when I loosended bolts for lower control arm, set them back to where they were and adjustment marks have not moved since the alignment. Visually the front still appears to be the same as it was before. Sounds fishy to anyone? Any info would be helpful. Thanks

2. Jun 29, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    13Tacoma

13Tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Off-Road Silver Streak DC
    Fog Light Mod, Debadged Tailgate, Blacked out Front Grill, Removed Front Mud Flaps, 3" Lift, 4" Quantum LED's mounted behind Lower Valence-Courtesy of Kmd Garage Group Buy.
    These are my numbers after taking it to the shop. left front camber .7, right front camber 1.2, left front caster .3, right front caster .2, left front toe .06, right front toe .07.

Products Discussed in

To Top