Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Install Power Windows/locks?

Old 02-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Install Power Windows/locks?

I was wondering if anyone has done this in a 2nd gen or know how intense of an install it would be. I get an idea from this:

http://www.a1electric.com/tacoma.htm

But since its 1st gen I'm wear to dive into the project myself without clear directions. Also is it possible to install both power locks and windows?

I'm thinking i'm going to reinstall my speakers with better baffles and also dynamat the doors. Make it a full mod day
Old 03-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone help me out?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Boo i wanted to do this but I don't think it will get done without me having the confidence to ask here!