Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Astro Start - Remote starter help

Old 03-03-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Astro Start - Remote starter help

So I have an Astro Start starter that came with the truck. The dickweed who had it before me, never turned in any of the fobs that came with the truck or the remote starter. So I got another fob via Inet. Put batteries in. Can't get the truck to get into learn mode to save my life.

It's either the 2524 model or the 2524A model. When I got the Fob the guy said with that model the fob is the same for both.

Anyone know any resources to look for or tricks to getting it working?