Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Greasy bastard pack rats ate my wires

Old 08-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
SFerrari is on a distinguished road
SFerrari's Tacoma Gallery
Greasy bastard pack rats ate my wires

Greasy bastard pack rats ate my wires-image.jpg

These bitch-ass pack rats ate the wires to my TPS. I put out a havaheart trap. If I catch the piece of shit I'm gonna put it through the wood chipper.

How does TW keep their wires safe from pack rats?
Old 08-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you leave your vehicle parked? Is there something else attracting them to your truck?
Old 08-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
In the Army Reserve Soldiers park the cars at the Drill center and some ground hogs or skunks did the same thing to a couple of the cars. Sucks sorry man.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #5
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Where do you leave your vehicle parked? Is there something else attracting them to your truck?
x2?
that sucks
Old 08-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I read somewhere about the wire insulation being soy based now and that causes the rodent issue , never really looked into it too hard though
Old 08-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #7
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
if they're edible as what OZ says surely they'll come back for more munchies. you might consider a rodent repellent spray? i would soak the ground with it where your truck is parked.