Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Help I ripped out wires now everything is messing up?????

Old 08-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #21
TACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura aboutTACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura about
Name: Seth
TACO FOR LIFE's Tacoma Gallery
yay im so happy thank you so much i was scared i was gonna have to go to the stealership still didnt try cruise yet but everything else is working again
Old 08-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #22
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #23
TACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura aboutTACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura about
hmm to add gas to the fire now when im driving it will down shift and just up to 5000rpm but if i left off the gas it will shift back, and when slowing down it shifts really rough
Old 08-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #24
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
I want to know how pulling your truck out from the rear using a strap attached to your frame pulled the wires out.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #25
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO FOR LIFE View Post
hmm to add gas to the fire now when im driving it will down shift and just up to 5000rpm but if i left off the gas it will shift back, and when slowing down it shifts really rough
the transmission has to relearn your driving habits, it'll take a few days of driving and then viola, it'll shift normal again.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #26
i might have got the rope around the conduit when i went around the frame so when the strap got tight around the frame and slid back a little it cut them. it was the first time i got stuck so i guess my lesson was learned
Old 08-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #27
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDub View Post
I want to know how pulling your truck out from the rear using a strap attached to your frame pulled the wires out.
+1
Old 08-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #28
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
Puller*
Where the fuck is your old sig
Old 08-26-2013, 04:22 PM   #29
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO FOR LIFE View Post
ok ill pull all, IG 10 is blown but how do you take the ones out from under the hood they wont pull out like the other flat ones
You do realize that some of those things in the hood fuse box are relays, not fuses, right?
Old 11-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #30
toddnicc is on a distinguished road
toddnicc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
as far as your shiter being stuck in Park (P) and you having to use "Force".....it was probably locked because of a fuse blown dealing with wires with the taillights/towing harness. locate your fuse under your dash that says IGN 1 fuse it'll be a 10amp, its probably blown. that will affect your shifter and AC
Thanks..I had my bros trailer hooked up today and when we dropped it off the shifter was locked..overrode it and brought the truck back to town..
Did a quick search on here to narrow what kind of elec/fuse it could be related to and got it fixed with a new 10amp in about two min..thanks for the post!