LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

ignition switch problems

Old 08-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
luvbuzzard is on a distinguished road
luvbuzzard's Tacoma Gallery
ignition switch problems

Hello, I just put in a new ignition lock cylinder in my 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 v6 and now since the new item is in it works fine until I try to take out the key, it wont come out. .Anyone have an answer for me? Thank you..
Old 11-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
I have no idea. How did you remove the old cylinder? I looked at mine and everything looks like its all one piece. Like where does the actual cylinder come out?
Old 11-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
I have no idea. How did you remove the old cylinder? I looked at mine and everything looks like its all one piece. Like where does the actual cylinder come out?
IIRC the locksmith had to drill mine out.