Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Fuse location for wiper fluid motor??

Old 10-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Fuse location for wiper fluid motor??

anyone know where the fuse is for the wiper fluid motor? My wipers work just fine but since Saturday it quit squirting wiper fluid on the windshield. (yes their is fluid)

2nd gen
Old 10-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
anyone know where the fuse is for the wiper fluid motor? My wipers work just fine but since Saturday it quit squirting wiper fluid on the windshield. (yes their is fluid)

2nd gen
the compartment by ur left knee, open it, and then pull it up/out.

bottom left 10a fuse
Old 10-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
my phone wont upload to TW live for some reason.

if ur still lost, PM me ur number and I can text u a pic
Old 10-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I saw that fuse marked as WSH , I wanted to double check
Old 10-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #5

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I saw that fuse marked as WSH , I wanted to double check
thats the one.......... I used an add a fuse on it for one of my gauges, and I can tell ya that the washer motor will NOT work with that fuse out

atleast it didnt when I tried
Old 10-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #6

I found it kind of odd that the fuse blew out. I use the wiper fluid motor maybe 3 times a week mostly when under trees. This is the first truck/car I have had this problem. Who knows ..................I guess it bets a major issue
Old 10-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #7

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found it kind of odd that the fuse blew out. I use the wiper fluid motor maybe 3 times a week mostly when under trees. This is the first truck/car I have had this problem. Who knows ..................I guess it bets a major issue
I wouldn't worry yet.... Could be as simple as a bad fuse.
Keep an eye on things and let us know if it happens again.

Off topic, have u tried rain x?

I love that stuff.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #8

Replaced fuse, still nothing. I found a replacement pump for 20.00. I'm going to check a couple other things b/4 ordering it.