Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

DTRS don't work

Old 10-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
DTRS don't work

I noticed my DTRs don't seem to work anymore. I have done the fog light on anytime mod and have a light bar wired into my high beams. The problem started before I did any of this though.

Have looked for a DTR specific fuse and didn't see one. My blinkers work fine. I have replaced both bulbs too just in case i somehow managed to have both filaments blown at the same time.

As I understand it, the truck has to actually be running for them to come on. I have checked with it running.

Anyone have any suggestions?

2006 TRD sport
Old 10-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
They turn off whem the ebrake is engaged...when you checked was it depress?
Old 10-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #3
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I noticed they were out when my buddy was driving my truck. He better not have been driving with the e brake on!!

Ill check that again just in case though
Old 10-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Huh weird.., iirc, the dtrls dont have a fuse
also the headlights where off right?
Old 10-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #5
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Huh weird.., iirc, the dtrls dont have a fuse
also the headlights where off right?
Yes. Headlights were off

Very confused by this since my blinkers work fine and all the wiring is connected as far as i know?