Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

courtesy lights

Old 01-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
Mailman is a jewel in the roughMailman is a jewel in the roughMailman is a jewel in the rough
Name: Dennis
Mailman's Tacoma Gallery
courtesy lights

I want to add courtesy lights that work when the doors open. Does anybody know which wires I need to tap into and how to access them?
Old 01-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
The Snake Of Jakes
SuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant futureSuperJakeTheSnake has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
SuperJakeTheSnake's Tacoma Gallery
Perhaps maybe the dome light wires as that turns on when doors open,
Old 01-26-2014, 05:16 PM   #3
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Try Carson Toyota out in California (Carson City--I think). They have a Toyota kit made for this imported from Toyota in Japan. Might even be able to go out ebay and find them. I have the kit on my Lexus RX330.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #4
Mailman is a jewel in the roughMailman is a jewel in the roughMailman is a jewel in the rough
Name: Dennis
Mailman's Tacoma Gallery
lol. I should have myself clear. I have flush mount projector lights that cast the toyota emblem. I want to mount them under my door panels. I know I have to run wires into the doors, but I don't know where I should tap into.