Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Project Truck

Old 01-27-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
TacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaRobert's Tacoma Gallery
Project Truck

Just bought my 2013 tacoma. First time pickup owner. Loving it!

One of the suprises about this truck is that it's kind of laid out so that it can be worked on?

Was going to get a 'project car'. But now, I'm thinking about working on this? Installing fog lamps? Heated seats? Whatever. That's one reason I joined here.

I'm smart, mechanically good, but I haven't worked on cars for decades. (Used to be able to rebuild a carberator on a dead car at -10F).

Any suggestions for a newbie's first simple project that would be cool?
Old 01-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #2
TacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaRobert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaRobert's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ... and I have no significant tools, live in an apartment, and am a starving artist.

Maybe a good wax job? LOL