Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

"T" nuts

Old 01-29-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
Fox2011PM is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Fox2011PM's Tacoma Gallery
"T" nuts

Where is the best place to grab some "T" style nuts for the 2nd Gen bed rail? Thanks
Old 01-29-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
What about "D"s nuts?

What are you talking about? Nuts that go inside the rail and turn to lock or what?
Old 01-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine through McMaster Carr.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:17 PM   #4
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I got mine through McMaster Carr.
Those guys have damn near anything
Old 01-29-2014, 02:23 PM   #5
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Those guys have damn near anything
They are awesome, and overnight shipping is super cheap.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
JimBob will become famous soon enoughJimBob will become famous soon enough

Navy: HMC, USN (FMF) (Retired)
Name: Jim
JimBob's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from Amazon- 1018 Steel T-Slot Nut, Black Oxide Finish, Grade 5, Tapped Through, 3/8"-16 Threads, 5/8" Height, 9/16" Slot Depth, Made in US (Pack of 5).

Cost was $13.56.