Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

NO way

Old 03-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow NO way

I asked ARB about the new bumper for the 2nd gen Tacos. And I got a reply today about----- Well heres the email.

My question: Hello, I started to wonder if it would be more to make this bumper (picture below) for a Second Generation Toyota Tacoma. I like the fog light idea ALOT.

We are planning to put the lights on the Tacoma bar later this year.

Jim Jackson
President
ARB-USA
720 SW 34TH STREET
RENTON, WA 98057-4814
Tel: 425-264-1391
Fax: 425-264-1392
Email: JJACKSON@ARBUSA.COM
www.arbusa.com

You can view ARB products specific to your vehicle by clicking here:
http://arbusa.com/Products/Accessorize-Your-Rig/53.aspx

Usted puede ver los productos de ARB especificos para su vehiculo clickeando aqui:
http://arbusa.com/Products/Accessorize-Your-Rig/53.aspx

I think thats awesome
Old 03-30-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
thats a sweet looking bumper/ride.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
Don't all ARB Bumpers have the holes for mounting lights already in them? You just install the lights of your choice.

Sweet truck except for the factory step bars, WTF?
Old 03-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
This is what they look like now-

I didnt even notice the factory side bars
Old 03-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Beefy.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
The current one looks weak compared to the (hopefully) new bumper. Im really starting to like the ARB bumper now