Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Squeeking after wheeling

Old 04-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Squeeking after wheeling

I noticed my truck has started squeeking after wheeling it. It is coming from the back drivers side.

The dealer is going to change my leafs for me but it got me thinking, what if it happens again?

Anyone experience this and is there a way to avoid it from happening?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
I noticed my truck has started squeeking after wheeling it. It is coming from the back drivers side.

The dealer is going to change my leafs for me but it got me thinking, what if it happens again?

Anyone experience this and is there a way to avoid it from happening?
all you really gotta do is pressure wash the springs really good. mud/dirt got in there and is causing the squeaks. you can put some grease in between the leafs after it dries too........just gotta cram it in there really. just wash real good after wheeling...............shouldnt squeak too bad then.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
What Will said.

Works every time!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
wawireguy is on a distinguished road
wawireguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quit "wheeling" if you don't like squeaks, odd noises, dirt and damage to your truck. 4x4ing is hard on rigs. Can't have a pristine road rig and offroad it all the time.