Notices

Fog Lights

Old 10-03-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Lights

Hey Everyone,

I do not have a SR5 (I think fog lights are standard on those).... and I have black plastic holes where fog lights should go.....

I have measured stock ones on other 2nd gen. tacos before and i think they were 4-5" in diameter, can't remember.....

anyway, i called the dealership to order some OEM ones, and they told me i could not put 'em in my truck..... i know there has to be a way, i might not have a stock wiring harness, but i think one can be fabricated with a little imagination

anyone done this yet???

THANKS!
Old 10-04-2007, 04:30 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Jackson View Post
Hey Everyone,

I do not have a SR5 (I think fog lights are standard on those).... and I have black plastic holes where fog lights should go.....

I have measured stock ones on other 2nd gen. tacos before and i think they were 4-5" in diameter, can't remember.....

anyway, i called the dealership to order some OEM ones, and they told me i could not put 'em in my truck..... i know there has to be a way, i might not have a stock wiring harness, but i think one can be fabricated with a little imagination

anyone done this yet???

THANKS!
here ya go, hope this answers some of your questions!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...og-lights.html
Old 10-04-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the link, it was a lot of help!!!

I did a search for "fog lights" to avoid posting duplicate questions but missed this one.

Thanks again!
Old 10-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Jackson View Post
Thanks for the link, it was a lot of help!!!

I did a search for "fog lights" to avoid posting duplicate questions but missed this one.

Thanks again!

no problemo......its what we are here for!!