1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AC in 07 not working!

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by crumf20, May 15, 2014.

1. May 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    crumf20

crumf20 [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Tempe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tacoma 3.4L 4x4
    33 x 12.5 x 15 Cooper Discover STT Pro's, All new UCA's LCA's including all balljoints, Bilstein 5100's all around with Dakar leafs w/ AAL in rear with 1inch extension Shackles, Eibach coils up front with 5100's set at 1.75 and 1/2inch spacer as well. Kenwood Double din deck with JBL 12in Sub: 300rms. Rockford Fosgate speakers front and back. New OEM black grill, Black Anzo Headlights with ddm tuning 6000k HID's. Seat Covers Unlimited black and grey 2 tone seat covers. Cobra CB Radio and PA system.
    Hey guys so I love in AZ and its super hot here already! A couple days ago I noticed the the air stopped being cole starting from the passenger side and slowly moving across all 4 air vents. Now they all blow completely hot air. The blower itself is fine I believe because the the ac will blow on all the settings just fine, it just wont blow any cold air! ANY IDEAS?! Big fix? easy fix? Compressor? Thanks everyone! ALL INPUT WElCOME!!

2. May 16, 2014 at 9:13 AM
    OCNutty

OCNutty Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern, Va.
    Vehicle:
    Silver Prerunner DC v6 SR5 Tow
    check to be certain the compressor is cycling. If it's lost refrigerant, it may be running full time but not have enough refrigerant to operate. If the refrig is too low the compressor won't run at all (low pressure switch opens)
    The compressor should be cycling on/off when it's running normally.

Products Discussed in

To Top