Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Ideas on Installing Qi Wireless Charger?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #21
sfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sfierro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robzilla View Post
Android L? Qi looks good man. Stealth mode.
I didn't wanna install it on my daily driver and be with a semi working phone
So I just used the wallpaper.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:58 PM   #22
sfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sfierro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enrohT5 View Post
Nice man. That area is curved. Does the stickey pad negate that? Can you use a case?
I'm a little late to reply.. Just tried it with the official Nexus case and it works fine.

Products Discussed in this Thread