Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

What gauges do you display on your Ultraguage?

Old 07-15-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
firetaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Fighting 18
Name: Sean
firetaco18's Tacoma Gallery
What gauges do you display on your Ultraguage?

I'm about to get myself one. I never realized they are just plug and play. I saw that they display a ton of different things. What do you keep as your default gauges? How easy is it to use, change, reset? And Where is the recommended place to mount it?

As always, thanks TW
Old 07-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #4
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetaco18 View Post
Good stuff, where did you get the mirror clamp, didn't see that as an option.
That's just the suction cup window mount bent up and over the mirror. You can just barely see it in the pic. The power cord is just long enough to reach if you chose to mount it there.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:14 AM   #8
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
You'll love the UG!

On the first page I use Instant & average MPG, intake temp, engine temp, engine load... And I can't remember the sixth one at the moment.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:44 AM   #10
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetaco18 View Post
I'm very excited to get it, hopefully it ships in time for my trip. Website says it can have up to 8 gauges on a page, haven't seen anyone do that yet. Or 4 gauges. I guess I need to scour the internet to find a temp sensor for the temp gauge to work huh?
It will display engine coolant temp. Unless you mean trans temp, that it won't do.