Notices

Locking Rear Diff

Old 04-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
Life is good.
glhsracer is on a distinguished road
glhsracer's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to glhsracer
Locking Rear Diff

I have a base model 08 regular cab and as far as I know these were never offered with a limited slip rear diff or an electronic locker. I would like to have either. Is it possible to add the factory electronic locker parts and is this advisable? Would I better off to buy an aftermarket limited slip unit?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
The main question is what kind of use you expect (on-road; off-road; how severe your traction requirements are for either ...).