Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

05+ Dash Light Color Change Kit

Old 05-03-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Dash Light Color Change Kit

Just wanted pass along some info.

I just bought a LED dash light color change kit on ebay, and the seller is offering a "best offer" option. The buy it now price is $19.99, and my best offer of $12.00 was accepted, so I'm basically getting free shipping. I started with a lower best offer and worked my way up.

Here's a link to the seller for anyone that is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=390047668583
Old 05-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #2
foxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura about
Marines: mals 13 airframes
Name: doug
foxracinfor20's Tacoma Gallery
i bought 2 of the same kits a while ago i still have not installed them where in md are you maybe make a day out of it i have not soldered in along time be nice to have some back up maybe make a MD mod day of it
Old 05-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #5
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
I got my "kit" today. Let's just say I'm less than impressed so far.

I got a total of 13 LED's, so that's cool, but the "instructions" I got are right out of the mod thread on the ToyotaNation board. AND, they are printed in black and white, so they're pretty hard to read. Good thing I know where the actual instructions are posted........

The jury is still in session.