1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB Information?

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by sixonesix, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Nov 19, 2007 at 7:56 PM
    sixonesix

sixonesix [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma DC SB, TRD Offroad 4x4
    Custom Leather Interior/heated seats, Weathertech in and out, Fog Light Mod, Chrome Grill Insert, Waag Rear bush guard, FabTech Front,Lightforce, Snugtop Cap, 5100's @ 1.75
    2007 Taco Double Cab, 6 spd. Anyone know where to find and print out these TSB's. TSB info seems to be a bit scattered or I've just had one too many! I am looking for a site to look at Canadian TSB's but may also need to look at US TSB's as I bought the truck in the US. Hopefully the rear suspension tsb will be covered as I'd like to have the rear leaf springs replaced before I lift it. I would like to print out all the TSB's so I have them in hand when I go to the dealership.....in case they give me the runaround...which they will..... Thanks

2. Nov 24, 2007 at 11:08 AM
    bbarian333

bbarian333 Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    06, Accesss Cab, TRD Sport
    TRD exh, K&N drop in,TRD seat cvrs,tsb springs
    Here's a little advice .As for the rear spring TSB . If your bed looks like you never haul anything they will try to tell you there's nothing wrong with your truck. When you get the TSB printed, Take your truck in with a load that makes it bottom out, whatever the weight, just make sure it bottoms. They will not weigh your truck. I've been going from dealer to dealer to get this done. No one will do it. Like you, i want the extra height before i lift.

3. Nov 24, 2007 at 12:09 PM
    sixonesix

sixonesix [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma DC SB, TRD Offroad 4x4
    Custom Leather Interior/heated seats, Weathertech in and out, Fog Light Mod, Chrome Grill Insert, Waag Rear bush guard, FabTech Front,Lightforce, Snugtop Cap, 5100's @ 1.75
    found it! Thanks...I hauled a load of gravel in mine so the box is a bit scratched up..unfortunately no pics with the weight on. I'm going to phone Toyota Corporate directly and see what they say. I don't think I should have to load it up again...that's crazy! Thay will have to do the TSB one way or another....the truck only has 9000 miles!

Products Discussed in

To Top