Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Anyone run one of the KIWI scanners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone run one of the KIWI scanners

I was looking over scangauges and scanguage competitors and came across the KIWI system for about half the price of a scanguage. Does anyone have any experience with them or know anything about them?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QJ7WSM
Old 06-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
no opinions on this yet?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
doesnt look bad, but the SGII monitors many more things thatn just fuel related
Old 06-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
doesnt look bad, but the SGII monitors many more things thatn just fuel related
I agree but I am trying to figure out if i really need all of that stuff
Old 06-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i guess thats true. this might be better for me as well cuz i've got a voltometer, slope, acceleration, compass, speedo, clock, and something else as part of my head unit. i was thinking about getting a SGII in the future, but this might be better to fill in the little i need left
Old 06-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
So what is the point of having all those extra features with the scangauge? When do you use them
Old 06-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
So what is the point of having all those extra features with the scangauge? When do you use them

whenever u need them...lol

Products Discussed in this Thread