Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Where is Fog light Fuse

Old 09-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Where is Fog light Fuse

From what I have read it is not in the fuse box but rather somewhere else. Anyone can quick let me know?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
GeoTaco
Warren Thompson has a spectacular aura aboutWarren Thompson has a spectacular aura aboutWarren Thompson has a spectacular aura about

Name: Warren
Warren Thompson's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't that the relay? The fuse is in the fuse box, check the owner manual for position. I recently checked mine, and it is there, info in manual.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
good point. I think your right that may just be the relay to tell the fogs when to turn on/off vs high/low beam etc. I bet if the OP pulls out the little compartment to the left of the steering wheel there may be a fog light fuse labeled on there
Old 09-21-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
So there is no inline fuse in the engine bay. I have read that on here.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #6
GeoTaco
Warren Thompson has a spectacular aura aboutWarren Thompson has a spectacular aura aboutWarren Thompson has a spectacular aura about

Name: Warren
Warren Thompson's Tacoma Gallery
Yes there is. I checked it when I was working on my fog lights. I do not remember the position. It is in the back chapters of the owners manual. It will tell you. It is in the engine compartment fuse box.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:18 AM   #7
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I will check into that. I dont have the owners manual, but I can probably find the info somewhere.