Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Mistakenly Cut Wires!!!

Old 09-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Mistakenly Cut Wires!!!

I was fixing the buzzing sound coming from behind my glove box by cutting off the plastic sleeve. It seemed like the most of the buzzing was coming from this. I was half way finished with it when i noticed that i cut a few wires. I started the truck and noticed that my check engine light and the slip indicator light were illuminated. (obviously due to the cut wires). I attempted to reconnect but didn't succeed since some of the wires that i cut were the same color. (didn't know what wire goes where). What the F*!k should i do ?!?! i know this isn't going to be covered under warranty.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
recheck those wires they shouldnt be the same color, look for stripes
Old 09-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
also, the pain in the ass is how its so hard to get to the wires to try and reconnect.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea since ur wires are short u prolly could get a connector
Old 09-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #6
Banned
Isthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Isthatahemi's Tacoma Gallery
Are they yellow with a black tracer by chance? (the cut wires)